Professional Coach Of Excellence
'A person with a high level of knowledge, skill and expertise in coaching'
To obtain the ‘Professional Coach’ status you must meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Coaching qualification
- 90 hours of coaching, at a minimum, since qualifying
- 2-8 years’ experience of professional coaching
- Qualified coaching supervisor/professional peer to peer support
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- Significant portion of income from coaching
Our membership benefits include CPD points & certificates, digital certificates (issued with blockchain), quarterly insights and tips from the coaching industry, coe website listing and bi-monthly webinars to boost your own CPD.