Coach of Excellence
The Coach of Excellence Accreditation from the Professional Development Consortium is a three-tiered accreditation that is granted to professional coaches in recognition of high quality and trusted coaching provision.
The accreditation enables providers to:
- Demonstrate your commitment to delivering high quality coaching
- Prove that your coaching has real and tangible impact for your clients
- Verify client satisfaction
- Confirm that your coaching approach and resources have been benchmarked against best practice
- Stand out and lead in your industry
- Issue CPD certificates to client with whom you undertake one on one coaching
- Join a prestigious network/community of coaches
- Access new industries via the peer network/community
- Elevate your skills and knowledge through sharing with peers
- Increase your profile and reputation by actively collaborating with and participating in events and activities with the Professional Development Consortium
Since its foundation, the Professional Development Consortium has been committed to working with its members to support in the delivery of high quality training and coaching solutions.
Our accreditation process enables providers to review their entire offering and ensure they are adhering to best practice across every element of their business.
It can be nerve-wracking to share confidential materials and client information with a third party, and we are aware of these sensitivities. All members of the Professional Development Consortium work under non-disclosure agreements.