Coach of Excellence Webinar & Networking Event
Are you ready to join The Coach of Excellence Networking group?
Join us to meet and greet with fellow Coach of Excellence coaches to discuss the going ons in the coaching world, share ideas and ask questions.
We want all of our accredited coaches to join the Coach of Excellence Networking group and have the opportunity to network with other members to create a great coaching community where we can all get together and support each other together.
The topics that will be covered over the during The Coach of Excellence Networking sessions include:
- Coaching strategies
- Roadblocks and solutions
- How you can improve your coaching
- The different areas of coaching
- Psychology and counselling
- Coaching news around the world
- And many more!
During our networking events, we will have a short seminar from a guest speaker on a central area of coaching followed by networking with like-minded professionals. There will always be something to take away from each session alongside your new connections!
It’s a great opportunity for you to connect with others in your field of expertise, or even get insights to others you may be thinking of heading into. It will help to generate opportunities to share learning and knowledge with others outside of your own coaching business and discuss similar challenges each individual is facing.
The Coach of Excellence Accreditation is a three-tiered award for professional coaches in recognition of excellence in their high-quality coaching delivery. The sole aim of the Coach of Excellence Accreditation is to ensure high quality and a provider of trusted coaching services delivered either as an independent coach or by a coach who is employed within an organisation solely in a coaching role. It also aims to promote personal, intellectual, and professional growth by the coach and ensures CoE accredited coaches are masters in their art.
We look forward to seeing you at our networking events in the near future!
The Coach of Excellence Team
Read The Latest News & Articles On The CoE Blog:
- Enrolment Is The Major Key To A Successful Coaching Practice 22nd July 2022
- How To Effectively Coach Clients Who Are Much Younger Than You 22nd July 2022
- Increasing Your Coaching Effectiveness With Clients At All Stages Of Life 22nd July 2022
- How Generational Differences Impact Coaching, And Vice Versa 22nd July 2022
- 7 Ways To Help Your Clients Thrive Under Pressure And Bounce Forward Faster 21st July 2022