Using Innovative Tools & Techniques for Coaching Students & Life-Long Learners
Dr Natalie Lancer is a Chartered Psychologist, coach, and registered coach supervisor. She was awarded her PhD in Psychology at Birkbeck, the University of London which was about the impact of coaching on undergraduates. She puts her findings into practice as the majority of Natalie’s coaching clients are university students. Natalie is a Master’s and PhD supervisor at the New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling. She is the Chair of the British Psychological Society’s Division of Coaching Psychology and the host of their new podcast ‘The Coaching Psychology Pod’. In 2016, she co-authored Techniques for Coaching and Mentoring with David Clutterbuck. She is an accredited member of the Association for Coaching, and is a regular keynote speaker.
Read The Latest News & Articles On The CoE Blog:
- Enrolment Is The Major Key To A Successful Coaching Practice 22nd July 2022
- How To Effectively Coach Clients Who Are Much Younger Than You 22nd July 2022
- Increasing Your Coaching Effectiveness With Clients At All Stages Of Life 22nd July 2022
- How Generational Differences Impact Coaching, And Vice Versa 22nd July 2022
- 7 Ways To Help Your Clients Thrive Under Pressure And Bounce Forward Faster 21st July 2022